Sander van de Graaf
Hi! I'm a geek living near Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
I spend my days working as a Cloud Solutions Architect, and I've worked on sites as speedtest.net, downdetector.com, nu.nl, beslist.nl, klm.com, Aegon and many, many more. I love new , and coffee.
I've also did some talks on several occasions.
You can find more information on LinkedIn and reach me on Github, Twitter or email, or come say hi at a meetup.
- Serverless Basic Authentication using a Custom Authorizer
- CloudFormation SSM Secure String (using an inline boto3 custom resource)
- Speaking at Serverlessconf NYC
- Github AWS CodeBuild integration
- Serverless Screenshot service with Lambda
- Appie Dash Button
- Restpresso, a REST powered Espresso maker
- OAuth2, Django-RestFramework and iOS RestKit
- Soldering an OpenTherm Gateway
- Copy a diskimage to a remote server
- Clientside AB testing with Varnish (and Django)
- ImageMagick bottom copyright bar
- RFID door access powered with a Raspberry PI